Details of any opportunities offered by the Programme will be listed here as and when they become available. Varying amounts of our budget have been allocated to each of the six priorities in each year of the Programme. The available funds may be used to support projects the Programme has developed to meet an identified need or demand, and so we can offer grant opportunities for individuals, business and communities to apply for.
In November 2016 four Calls for Projects were opened:
- Farm Productivity ;
- M&S Business and Farm Diversification;
- Rural Tourism; and
- Forestry Productivity.
In March 2017, the existing four Calls for Projects were joined by two more:
If you are interested in making an application to the Programme then please ensure you read the relevant Call for Projects, and carefully check whether you are eligible to apply.
If you are able to answer all the questions in the Am I Eligible To Apply sheet and you wish to proceed in making an application to the Programme, please move to the How To Make An Application page where you will find all guidance and application forms.
As of 21 November 2018, the Programme has opened a short window of opportunity for new applications under the Micro / Small Business and Farm Diversification and Rural Tourism priorities. Applicants are encouraged to submit an Expression of Interest as soon as possible and if approved, Full Applications will need to be submitted by 5.00pm on 15 February 2019.
You should be aware that the remaining funds in the Programme will be subject to strong competition, however we will retain the existing procedures to allocate funds. This means:
- A project will only be allocated funding when we receive a fully complete and eligible Full Application form, funding remains available and the Panel approves the application. Any Full Applications submitted MUST be fully completed and all supporting information required provided. Applications with information missing or incomplete will be returned.
- Decisions on all applications will be made in May 2019.
- The level of competition should not be underestimated, so work on the application is at your own risk.
- We will continue to work with the RPA to request further funding, however current indications are that this is unlikely.
- If your application is also eligible for another grant, then we would encourage you to apply to that funder rather than LEADER.